Monday, March 16, 2009

New Moon

It took almost 3 days to get through New Moon, but it wasn't on purpose. If it was up to me I would have finished it in one, but homework calls. I guess it also didn't help that in between New Moon I was reading Midnight Sun. I really wish it hadn't have leaked and Mrs. Meyer could finish it. It was a beautiful story coming from the other half of the whole. But alas, I guess there's nothing that can be done about it. At this point I'm trying not to think about what will happen when I finish the last book. How will I live and move on without Bella, Jacob, Alice, Emmett and Edward... especially Edward.

One thing I can say is that I've never read a series this fast and was pulled this deep into it. In 5 days, I've read 3 (read two and a half) books. But I'm not done yet. And I'm happy about that. Now, if only I didn't have homework. Boy, I I can't believe I have to put my books on hold.

No comments: