Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Eclipse

I laughed, I cried, I was jealous. Me? Jealous? Of a character in a book?

Are these books really as good as they seem? They must be.

I just finished Eclipse and I'm anxious to start Breaking Dawn, even though it's almost 3 am. I felt like I was drawn even further into the story as the battle between Edward and Jacob took place. Honestly, I didn't know who I wanted to win more. I wish there was a way that they could both win Bella, even though it's not possible.

I don't know if I can take it anymore. I want the story to be over, to know how it ends. Then again, I want it to be drawn out longer than just one more book. What will Bella do? What will Edward and Jacob do? What will I do when it's over?

The good thing out of all of this is somehow I'm still able to get through the majority of my homework... barely. It's hard because I'm drawn so strongly to this series.

No comments: