Friday, March 13, 2009

Twilight

During middle school, high school and the 1st year of college I read like my life depended on it. I could not be found without a book in my hand. Not text books though. I love fiction novels, mainly mystery novels. My favorite authors of all time are Dean Koontz and Stephen King. For a while I would read anything that wasn't written by them, as I do believe they are the ones that pulled me into this world of reading. My first book ever read from Koontz was Fear Nothing and King was Firestarter. I eventually starting working my way backwards to some of their older books although, for some reason, I still can't read Pet Cementary.

The whole purpose of this post is that I just finished Watchers by Koontz and my friend gave me another book to read. It's Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. It's a really awesome book. I started yesterday and had to make myself put it down after about 3 hours because it was time for bed. Now I've been reading for a while today and I'm almost through with it. It's been a while since I been this interested in reading. So my friend and I have decided to start a book club. I'm going back to one of my favorite pastimes: reading. But I still have to fit in homework.

No comments: